Monday, August 4, 2014

Getting a Hug

This has never happened to me before but last week I met with two different clients that I had not seen in a few months.  I held my hand out to shake theirs and both clients gave me a hug.  Those who know me well also know that I am not a publicly affectionate person.  But I must say that both of these hugs made me feel very nice.  It was almost as though they were acknowledging the service that I provide.  I really enjoy working with my small business clients and consider building relationships as important as the work itself.  It is very rewarding when I can see the passion that my clients have for their business and know that my services are helping them to succeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plan for the Unexpected

I received a call on Sept. 13 from a person asking that I call him back quickly as his matter was urgent.  He was worried about missing the ...